Remembrance of Snowth Past

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh the memories! Thank you, Snowthy, for sharing these with us! TOO funny! I can't find the connection though, I'll have to read closer when I'm not about to fall asleep in my chair. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I just got through reading a couple of them. MAN, that thing about the lauging gas and me loving you guys WAS TOO FUNNY! I didn't really realize I posted that until later (kind of like that night I got back on after I had sleeping medicine antu i was teyioping likke this so you coudnlts reaaaly unsersatmn wanty i was sayigmnr then all of you made fun of me).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I just got through reading a couple of them. MAN, that thing about the lauging gas and me loving you guys WAS TOO FUNNY! I didn't really realize I posted that until later (kind of like that night I got back on after I had sleeping medicine antu i was teyioping likke this so you coudnlts reaaaly unsersatmn wanty i was sayigmnr then all of you made fun of me).
We still do make fun of you. :stick_out_tongue:

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I found the connection, too. I noticed that That Announcer either posted or was at least mentioned in each of the threads. Is that the connection?

EDIT AGAIN: Ya know, also reading through some of these threads... I realized what an annoying little twit I was back then... or still may be. :stick_out_tongue: I just don't see how you people could've liked me back then, gosh I was annoying. :zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
He he, these are fun Snowthy! Thanks for putting it together and sharing with us! I'm enjoying a walk down memory lane!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We still do make fun of you.
Yeah I know, what else explains the sudden decrease in the number of people on my buddy list and the sudden increase in people on my ignore list?:wink:
Prawnie said:
EDIT: I'm pretty sure I found the connection, too. I noticed that That Announcer either posted or was at least mentioned in each of the threads. Is that the connection?
Dude, when are you going to get over this? TA's gone, you're here now! But seriously, no that's not it either.
Widdle Pwawnie Foo-Foo said:
EDIT AGAIN: Ya know, also reading through some of these threads... I realized what an annoying little twit I was back then... or still may be. :stick_out_tongue: I just don't see how you people could've liked me back then, gosh I was annoying. :zany:
Prawnie, you never were an annoying little twit and never will be... I'M the annoying little twit and always will be!

King Jim

Reaction score
Well D'Snowth, I will always remember you as Kathy Greenwood's #1 Fan. Every time I see her on tv it reminds me of you.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Wow, I was laughing crazily as I browsed the listed threads. The most hilarious one was the one where Beau declared his undying love to Mildred. XD I giggled my butt off reading it all. I sure wish I had the chance to walk down memory lane with my muppet central family. :3 I think I'll have that soon enough! X3

Nice list. I find myself rereading them. XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well D'Snowth, I will always remember you as Kathy Greenwood's #1 Fan. Every time I see her on tv it reminds me of you.
Funny, everytime I see her on TV it reminds me of how much I want to just get ugly with those Whose Line? producers for not letting her participate more in the games and sketches.