Rekindle us?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
A Kermit and Miss Piggy story!

Chapter one

The boarding house was loud as the Muppet gang was being loud for the party planning. What party? The end-of-the-season party, of course!

"Okay, everyone," Kermit began. "Where are we going to have the party?"

"You mean the location?" Dr. Honeydew asked.

"No, the pizza man," Rizzo retorted with irony. "Yes, we mean location!"

"Geez, someone didn't get his daily cheese."

"Anyhow," Kermit continued. "How about we have the party at an arcade?"

"That's a wonderful idea!" Bunsen exclaimed.

"Are we done here?" Gonzo asked. "I have a shark to fly over."

The frog scrunched his face. "Yes."

With Gonzo leaving, the frog sighed.

"Kermit," Fozzie said as he noticed his green friend. "What's up?"

"Thinking about stuff."

"You're in love?" The bear asked.

Silence was made.

"Well...are you?"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

While the rest of the gang were having a ball at the party, Kermit was sitting by himself at a booth. He didn't know what to think, but he knew that he wanted to get back together with Piggy as he watched her with Deadly. Piggy and Deadly became best friends over time and although the frog felt happy for the swine, he couldn't help but to think that Deadly would make a better lover than him.

After a few minutes, Deadly had started heading towards the exit when he turned to Kermit. "You know," he began. "I'm not the best at advice, but if you want to be with her again-"

"I need to prove it, I know." Kermit snapped back as Deadly walked out.

Oh...Piggy's alone...she shouldn't be alone. Kermit took his Iphone and texted the swine.

Piggy, come sit with me. Please? The frog texted and put his phone gently onto the table, waiting for her. "I don't know what to do," he whispered and looked up. "Jim, please help me. I love her. I choose her." He took a heavy sigh as he noticed that she was getting into the booth with him.

"What do you want?" Piggy asked. "You don't talk to me for days and then text me."

"I've been, um, busy with work," the frog lied and changed to a more sensitive subject. "You've been distancing yourself lately. You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I guess.."

He decided to ask the question that was killing him. "Is it my fault?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine." Her hand was on the table. She didn't feel like being in therapy. As she was looking at her phone, she felt a cold hand on hers. "I can't lie to you, can I?"

"No," he said. "I know you more than I know the rest of the gang-"

"Okay, okay," the swine said. "I get it."

"Then tell me.."

She took a deep sigh. "I don't feel like anyone here truly wants here in the gang, you know?"

"Oh, I see so you want to isolate yourself to prevent being hurt by them?" The frog asked. "They're not doing pig jokes on you, aren't they?"

"It never stops."

The frog shot up and gave her a hug. "It's okay, they're just jealous that they can't get men to follow you as much as I don't like that."

"Well, I am an okay gal."

"Correction: breath-taking."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"She broke up with me because she knew that I..."

"You?"

He sighed. "I love you." Finally.

"Oh.."

Minutes turned to hours as the two former lovers talked and laughed. Piggy's eyes showed all of her own being as Kermit was making her laugh and showing her videos-not to forget his playlist on Spotify. "What's your playlist?" He asked.

"No one knows, yet."

He grinned. "I will."

They laughed heavily and spent the rest of the night drinking and talking.

If you wanna know the songs on the playlist, I'll post them later!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

The next morning was the start of their vacation, and they know how to make a vacation worth while with parties and returning home. Home, a place where they can relax and talk about life, has been more than one home. It was a place to show compassion and love.

Kermit was staying in his home in Hollywood as he rarely went back to the swamp-although, this house has his normal backyard to stay moist. He was the only one at the home unless his nephew, Robin, came to visit which rarely happened. "Who should I invite over?" He asked himself and dialed a number on his cell phone.

"Hello.." Someone from the other line said.

"Wanna come over?" Kermit asked.

"Wocka, wocka! Yes, I'll be there in five," Fozzie said from the other line. "Oh, I have Piggy with me. I hope you don't mind."

Why?

"Um...no, no," the frog said. "It's fine. I want to talk to her when ya'll get here."

"I thought you-"

"I did," a sigh was made from the frog. "I want us back together."

"Of course you do!" The bear exclaimed. "She's a part of you, Kermit. We all know that, but Deadly doesn't seem to like the idea."

"Yeah, I'm going to listen to a dude who doesn't care about Piggy's needs," the frog said with an ironic smirk. "And last time I recall, I don't remember telling him that he can me who to date."

"Ouch.."

"I'm hanging up. This got me really ticked." The frog hung up the phone and placed it on the table. "I'm going to need bail money before the day is over."

{Hr}

Piggy and Fozzie were sitting on Kermit's couch as Kermit was starring at the both of them. "You're telling me that Deadly thinks that he can tell-"

"Kermie," Piggy said. "I talked to Deadly while he was picking me up from my leg surgery, and he's okay with it."

"I don't his permission to date you." The frog said.

"Kermit, calm down," Fozzie said. "You need a nice cup of coffee."

"No."

Piggy giggled. "Awe, you actually don't like guys after me."

"Well....You're right." The frog said.

"Can ya'll get back together?" Fozzie asked. "You guys seem happy together for some universal reason." He looked at his phone for a few moments with no knowledge of what's to come next as the frog had moved to sit with the swine.

"So," the frog whispered into her ear. "What do you say?" He began tracing circles onto her left cheek. He knew that was the move that would change her mind.

"You are on my case, frog," she said. "Okay, I guess we can try but keep it quiet from the gang.." She turned to the bear. "Bear, what happens in this house, stays."

"Of course, Piggy." Fozzie said. The bear was the swine's sidekick for the show and off screen. He was the boss' best friend, so he was bound to found out sooner or later.

"Well, moi is going to take a nap." She said went went for the stairs.

"Be sure to take a long one." The frog teased.

"Put a sock in it, frog." She said and continued to walk upstairs as the boys stayed downstairs.

"Kermit.." The bear said.

"Yes, Fozzie." The frog replied.

"Don't go crazy so fast."

"I won't," the frog scoffed. "What do you think I'll do? I'm already insane from working with weirdos."

"I take that as a compliment."

"Likewise. What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. Can I stay over?"

"You stay over even though I don't tell you to, so go on ahead."

"Awesome-"

"On the couch."

"Ouch. That burns."