Random Randomness

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
And if it wasnt for the children of the world, this life wouldnt be tolerable..

F

furryredmonster

I found a bumper sticker that said this:

Save a cow
Eat a vegetarian

lol

Ziffel

Reaction score
Remember Greg Brady with orange hair?

Haha that was the final episode of "The Brady Bunch". It was the day before Greg's high school graduation and Bobby sold him some junk hair tonic and it turned his hair orange. A silly premise but pretty funny show with Greg mad as a hornet searching the house for Bobby.

Just saw it recently because on Thanksgiving here there was a channel with an all day Brady Bunch marathon and I taped it.

Other good reminisces:

(1) Oh my nose! Oh my nose! Oh my nose!
(2) Sha na na na na na na na na Sha na na na na!
(3) Mom's favorite vase. She always says don't play ball in the house.
(4) The Hawaii trip and the tarantula and the taboo!

Hmmmm, is this a little long for random randomness?

Ziffel

Reaction score
*Looking in the mirror* My graduation is tomorrow and I've got ..... ORANGE HAIR!!

Haha I love it. Greg (Barry Williams) was one of my favorite actors on that show. Thought he did a good job.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Barry Williams autobiography was a good read,'Growing Up Brady'.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes he did a great job with that. His comments about each episode were often very humorous. On this final one I mentioned (Greg having orange hair) he discloses that Robert Reed thought the plot was so ridiculous that he refused to be on the show (the only time any of the nine Bradys ever missed an episode, I think).

Edit: Oops actually I should say EIGHT Bradys. Alice was a Nelson, not a Brady. But then again, she was so much apart of that family I think she was in every single show too, including the Grand Canyon and Hawaii trips.

Ziffel

Reaction score
My grandfather told me never go there. I never go there. Bad things come to those who touch. It will always come, my children, until idol is put back.