R.I.P. "That Announcer Guy Who Announces All the Movies"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I liked that guy! So sorry to hear the news of his passing.

Xerus

Reaction score
And I later learned what his face looked like when he started making appearances on Jay Leno and a few commercials.

May you RIP, Don. I'll never forget that voice from all those movie trailers. -_-;;

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The world of movies as we know it will never be the same. ::bows head::

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was breezing through all the new posts and thread titles and at first thought this read that TA died! I was like; "He hasn't been here in years! How did Snowth find out he died!" Sorry :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was breezing through all the new posts and thread titles and at first thought this read that TA died! I was like; "He hasn't been here in years! How did Snowth find out he died!" Sorry :embarrassed:
Lol! I had a feeling SOMEBODY would come along and think this was a thread about TA being dead! :stick_out_tongue:

Well, more people know Don Lafontaine as "That Announcer Guy Who Announces All the Movie Trailers", lol.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
"In a world where" we lose more and more greats, Don was one of those often-uncredited talents, despite his recognizable voice.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That is so sad, I just saw a big news story on his life not long before he died to...it seemed like he was finally starting to get credit for all he did and then he was gone ;.;
They were talking about how many thousands of movies he did to...basically, if it was a guys voice on the trailer it was him nine times out of ten..he did all sorts of movies...