R.I.P Rodney Dangerfield

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
RIP Rodney,you brought a lot of smiles to my face;with such films as Easy Money,Caddyshack,Back to School. We also lost Janet Leigh & Gordon Cooper this week too.May they RIP also.:cry:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We'll miss your funny one line that Jabber Jaw used alot "I get no respect!" Bye Bye Rodney. Loved all of your funny movies. Ladybugs is the favorite one I liked alot. :cry: :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
R.I.P. Rodney. :cry: "Back to School" is probably my favorite movie of his. :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Just heard about that. I was surprised. Just read about a book he published a couple weeks ago. Funny guy... RIP. :cry:
Erin

Frogster

Reaction score
Rodney Dangerfield

I know he has no real relation to any of the Muppets, but he was a great man. I got on msn this morning and saw that he had passed away at the age of 82. I was so sad. First Jim Henson, then Chris Farley, now him. I couldn't believe it. I knew that he's been having troubles, but I didn't think he'd go so soon. Acting is my major in college, and comedy is the reason, and it's people like Rodney that encouraged me so much. Even though none of you may respond to this, I thought I'd just say that he's a great man inside, no matter how little respect he got out of life. Yes, in his younger days, he was a partyer, but who cares? I'm glad he got through it so I could see him in movies such as Caddyshack and Back To School. He's a comic genious to me, and I love his one-liners, such as my wife's so fat, her bathtub has strechmarks. He was an amazing person, and I know he doesn't go around promoting peace and happiness like the Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street guys, but he did have his own way of making us feel better. I'm going to miss him so much. I'm just glad that he wrote a book before he passed away. I know I'll be reading it tonight. So, Rodney, if you can see this, thank you for everything you've done for me. And I hope I meet you someday, if not in this world...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No. The role of Doc in the US version of Fraggle Rock was portrayed by Gerry Parkes.
You can find him, the whole FR crew, and tons more over at my Muppet Listings 13.0 thread. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Malachy

Reaction score
Man, such a sad day. My aunt passed away yesterday too, the day started so good and then I got home from school and BAM...