R.I.P. Robert Guillllaume

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
For those interested, here is a documentary special about the making of The Lion King. I recommend watching -- it's full of fascinating stuff! More importantly, the reason I brought this up is because it's narrated by the actor himself. I think aside from being a TLK fan, his narration is the main reason I like it...as for the 1990's nostalgia trip, you're welcome. : )

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For those interested, here is a documentary special about the making of The Lion King. I recommend watching -- it's full of fascinating stuff! More importantly, the reason I brought this up is because it's narrated by the actor himself. I think aside from being a TLK fan, his narration is the main reason I like it...as for the 1990's nostalgia trip, you're welcome. : )

Thanks for finding this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He passed away from cancer. (Several years ago he had had a stroke. Thankfully he survived that.)
Again, I didn't know he had a stroke and all I read was that he died of complications of cancer.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one old enough to remember him from his days on "Soap" with Billy crystal?