Quinnmas Eve Thundercats Massacre

Gonzo

Reaction score
Okay, so I woke up early this morning thanks to Miles and Melissa, and couldn't fall back asleep. Thought I'd take some time and some Fisher Price Little People and make me some Thundercats. I spent about an hour carefully sculpting Lion-O, Panthro, Tygra, Cheetarah, Wily-Kit, Wily-Kat, Mummra....even did Snarf, fer cryin out loud.

And they were all very nice, if I do say so myself. I do say it all the time. So then I put them in my Toy Baking Tray and put them in the oven at 225 degrees. Then I heard Miles crying, so I went upstairs, got him up, changed his diaper, and it was such a nice morning, I thought we'd go for a run in his New And Improved Schwinn Jogging Stroller. So we went for a run from our townhouses over to the Lake Park area, and went around the DiscoverCard building, and chased some ducks and possibly a pelican, and it was all very fun and then three miles later, we went back home for some well deserved apple juice.

And I smelled something...plasticky. And melty.

THAT'S when I remembered that I hadn't pulled my Little People out of the oven.

The carnage was extreme.

Ya know the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark," when those Nazis open up the Ark of the Covenant, and their faces melt and eyeballs spill out and stuff? Well it was like that. Only with less blood and more technicolor plastic.

It was very sad.

But then I found some more Little People, who were previously going to be Willy Wonka and a buncha bratty kids, and they are now safely sculpted and baked as the Thundercats.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all.

Thought I'd share.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Oh the humanity!
I need to start using that phrase more. Classic. Classic.

:embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... you melted the Thundercats???

Hehe! that woulda been funny to see! I'm picturing that right now! HAHA!

Oh, um, uh, sorry about your little people, dude.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Quinn, that was the funniest story I've heard all day. All WEEK, even. I'm now pictutring little plastic melting Thundercats...... Hehehehehehe.....You have opfficially made my day. (Good for you!) :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Try putting a Cabbage Patch Kid in the microwave!! The head will start to go flat, and if you work it just right by holding it upside down and form it, you can get a baby conehead!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Quinn, THANK YOU for givin' the Thundercats a second chance!!!

They surely deserve it, and I just have to see Little People versions of Tygra and Wily-Kat, my two faves.

And Cheetara, cause she's, like, hot and stuff.

"Cat-Woman".

Heehee.