Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
That would be "The Fraggles Look for Jobs", correct?

Thanks for getting back to us. My that was a long post:eek:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Yes David that's the one "The Fraggles Look for Jobs". Wow it's even got a title now.

Take care,

Terry Angus

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Were there ever any puppets you had to perform whose appearance grossed you out? There were a lot of bizarre, very different-looking creatures on FR compared to anything before or since for that matter.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all and Hi David Ebersole.

Finally, finally, finally I am getting back to this last message that David has posted and I do apologize for not getting back to it sooner. It’s been a very busy time both business and personal wise for me. My wife’s grandmother had to have a double by-pass operation and so far she is doing well and we don’t know yet if my father has cancer. We will know in a week or two and let’s pray that he doesn’t. Work wise I have finished a couple of puppet building projects, sorry nothing e-bay wise.

Now on to David’s question. which was:
Gorgon Heap Were there ever any puppets you had to perform whose appearance grossed you out? There were a lot of bizarre, very different-looking creatures on FR compared to anything before or since for that matter.

I remember seeing a lot of bizarre and different creatures on Fraggle Rock and then there where the puppets. Ok, bad joke. To my memory I don’t recall any of the Fraggle creatures who grossed me out at all in fact they where pretty neat. I remember doing a Fizzgig (I probably miss-spelled his name) prototype puppet on Fraggle Rock for a song with Boober and the episode was “I Don’t Care” I had a lot of fun with that puppet. In the same episode and the same song I was the rock creature that Boober pushes the mouth closed on. I remember I was sort of an aardvark like puppet for Mokey’s “Kick A Stone” song in “Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk” episode. I remember I was a creature that scared some Fraggle in an early version of the tunnel to Doc’s workshop. Sadly I can’t remember what episode that was. That’s all I can remember right now I would have to watch the whole series to remember anymore.
Well I guess that’s it for now and thanks a lot David and everyone.

Terry Angus

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
I remember I was a creature that scared some Fraggle in an early version of the tunnel to Doc’s workshop. Sadly I can’t remember what episode that was.
I know that it was the 'food' puppet from SNL (kinda looked like a floppy brown pinecone with eyes). I think it was from "You Can't Do That Without a Hat" and the creature scared Boober. Can anyone else confirm?

Finally, finally, finally I am getting back to this last message that David has posted and I do apologize for not getting back to it sooner. It’s been a very busy time both business and personal wise for me. My wife’s grandmother had to have a double by-pass operation and so far she is doing well and we don’t know yet if my father has cancer. We will know in a week or two and let’s pray that he doesn’t.
I understand totally. For the first time in my life, I've been finding myself strapped for time, between work, girlfriend, and barbershop (and just beginning to try and get my first screenplay looked at), and I don't have any pressing health concerns for any of my relatives like you have. Sorry to hear it. I'll keep them in my prayers.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap
I know that it was the 'food' puppet from SNL (kinda looked like a floppy brown pinecone with eyes). I think it was from "You Can't Do That Without a Hat" and the creature scared Boober. Can anyone else confirm?
Hey, David,

I just checked out the “You Can’t Do That Without A Hat” episode and you are right. That’s me playing the Floppy brown pinecone with eyes but it was Red and Wembley that I give a bit of a scare to. I had him sort of snort/growl at them. I am not 100% sure but I think I was also the long nosed thing that was watching Gobo and Boober in the same tunnel going to the entrance to Doc’s workshop. This would make sense considering that all of Doc’s Tunnel stuff was shot all together for that episode and being there they would just hand me another puppet and shoot the next scene. I remember doing the long nosed guy a couple of times with Mokey’s “kick a stone” song for “Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk” being one of them.

Thanks David and thanks for your wishes

Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Fozzie Bear,

I want to thank you for your thoughts for my Family. My wife Cheryl’s Grandmother is doing great. I wish the news on my Father was better. I found out last week that he does have Cancer. It’s gone to far for surgery so they will be using radiation. Again thanks for your wishes.

Terry Angus

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
Hi Fozzie Bear,

I want to thank you for your thoughts for my Family. My wife Cheryl’s Grandmother is doing great. I wish the news on my Father was better. I found out last week that he does have Cancer. It’s gone to far for surgery so they will be using radiation. Again thanks for your wishes.

Terry Angus
I'll be praying for you Terry! :frown: I'm so sorry this is happining.:cry:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Terry,
Here's to hoping the radiation therepy works, and best of luck and condolences to your family.

As for my question:

If you were trying to introduce Fraggle rock to someone who :gasp: had never seen the show, what episodes would you recomend as good beginning episodes (apart from Beginnings, which is the obvious choice)?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Are you going to be working on the new Fraggle Rock movie?