Questions about Jim Henson's Animal Show

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Xerus. Question time again. Since I added "The Badger" to the listings, was wondering if you could help with the following. Based on your list, there are seven unknown non-named characters to add. Here's what I got.
1 Red Fish.
2 Yellow Fish.
3 Rainbow-Colored Snake.
4 Black and white cat.
5 Brown, black and white anteater.
6 Pink pig.
7 Yellow shaggy dog.
How do you think it would be best to add these characters? Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good weekend.
I'm sorry. But I have no idea what the names of these animals were. They didn't give them on the show. I guess you can just call some of them unnamed interview characters and the pig an ending appearance character. That's all I can tell you.

Scooch

Reaction score
Yves St. La Roach

Hi All,

Just to clarify who did Yves St. La Roach. In season one it was me, Mak Wilson and I believe John took it over after I left the show to work on Lost in Space.

Mak

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for taking the time to come here and clarify that. Hope you have a great time here on the forums.

Xerus

Reaction score
Scooch said:
Hi All,

Just to clarify who did Yves St. La Roach. In season one it was me, Mak Wilson and I believe John took it over after I left the show to work on Lost in Space.

Mak
Hello Mak.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. :smile: Wow, you're the one who did Yves? That's so cool! When I first saw Yves, I wondered if you were doing his voice from the beginning. And I also remember you as Farkas Fafner from Ghost of Fafner Hall.

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum and I hope you find this place fun and enjoyable. :smile:

From Xerus. Just an average Muppet fan.

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey Count.

I forgot to mention that there were two other characters on the Animal Show as well.

There was Stinky's Aunt Sniffy who was a black and white skunk covered with white bandages for she just finished a painful stunt. (puppeteer unknown.)

And Yves's girfriend Yvette who was a brown roach with red hair and wore a white and blue pearl necklace, and a rainbow colored scarf. And she had a French accent voiced by Louise Gold.

Sorry I didn't metion these characters earlier.

Xerus

Skekayuk

Reaction score
There seems to have been a bit of Thread-revival going on recently, so I thought I'd revive this thread.

I was just wondering, does anyone know who puppeteered Stinky's Aunt Sniffy, and which episode(s) she appeared in?

Emma