Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What kind of lover are you then? Should we ask your waifus to elaborate on that?

Coco? Raven?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Let me guess: Tony Packo's? The place Klinger made famous?
Let me guess: Tony Packo's? The place Klinger made famous?
No, not the legendary Packo's, but a hole in the wall called Doug's. I guess Doug's dogs was their calling card. This was 1995, not sure if they're still in business.
One place that is still around in my old neighborhood is Rutt's Hut. In business since 1928. The place is a run down dump, but has been on various food and travel shows. Always a line for their deep fried dogs called Rippers. The secret is in the relish. You can also pile on cheese, chili, bacon and mustard. It's a heart attack on a bun, but man is it worth it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had my first chili dog on Friday, wasn't quite appealing. The chili was black and burnt as if it had no flavor to it. I've seen chili before and it ain't black. I know Burger King sells chili dogs but I think I'll look somewhere else.
I'm not sure going to a burger joint for a hot dog is the best idea. BK also tried ribs a few years back and they were horrible. All bones, no meat. I'll pass.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
if you're gonna go to a fast food place for a chili dog, maybe try sonic

i personally don't like chili dogs, but i dont like chili sooooo

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't really care for chili either - all the beans and spices and everything, ick.