Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s literally just eating chili on a hot dog. Nothing really to write at home about.

With that being said, I do reccomend them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Whenever something becomes popular, especially if it's innovative, it spawns many knock-offs.

With this in mind, have any video games ever had a character created in response to the Mario character Yoshi? I can't really think of any game characters who are similar enough, yet I would think companies would want some kind of ridable character like that.

The closest I can think of, possibly, is Tails from Sonic. If the second controller isn't being used, Tail is following Sonic around, if he gets injurred or appears to die, he'll come back soon (like how if Mario loses Yoshi, he can get another). Tails can't really die, getting hit while riding Yoshi causes him to run loose but Yoshi is basically an extra hit point. And I believe that there are times when Tails can carry Sonic while flying, much like how you ride Yoshi (or even have him fly).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
That's an interesting point, and I don't believe so; sure, characters like DK and Crash have had rideable companions, but none to the level of Yoshi.

Link has Epona, which interestingly enough was a carryover from Mario 64's development, but she's just a generic horse. Tails on the other hand feels more like Luigi, and Knuckles like Wario.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Why is Elon Musk so popular? I get he's an innovator, but there are a ton of CEOs and inventors that the general public doesn't know... what is it about him that has transcended that?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Why is Elon Musk so popular? I get he's an innovator, but there are a ton of CEOs and inventors that the general public doesn't know... what is it about him that has transcended that?
Elon may very well be an alien trying to return to his home planet. His name does sound very alien-like, and he's got the SpaceX program going on.

Any Del

Reaction score
Sonic the Hedgehog likes them.
The best chili dogs I ever had were in Toledo, Ohio. Hot dogs, chili, onions and mustard are called Coney Islands. Love them.
Had my first chili dog on Friday, wasn't quite appealing. The chili was black and burnt as if it had no flavor to it. I've seen chili before and it ain't black. I know Burger King sells chili dogs but I think I'll look somewhere else.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sonic (the drive-in restaurant, not the hedgehog) has foot-long chili dogs they call Coneys that are supposedly good, my dad really likes them.

If you were down here in the south, you could try chili cheese pups from a place called Krystal (the south's version of White Castle).