Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Something I've debated on.

In Toy Story 2, who would you say is the real "main" villan of the movie?

Stinky Pete or Al?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd say Al, because he was the one who set up the whole story from the get-go by stealing Woody in the first place; Stinky Pete, on the other hand, wasn't even revealed to also be a villain until the beginning of the climax.

But then again, can we really argue that either of them are really true villains? I mean, is Al a villain because he stole Woody to add to this collection, or is he a villain because he's a greedy opportunist who was trying to seal a quick-rich-quick deal? And Stinky Pete, is he a villain because of his grudge against the space age craze, or is he a villain because of his attempts to prevent Woody from escaping and going back home?

Interesting questions, are they not?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oddly enough, the Disney wiki says Al is secondary and Stinky Pete is the true one.

But quite honestly it was probably added out of biasness from Disney fans.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been established in recent years that Kermit's birthday is May 9th, because that's the date in 1955 that SAM & FRIENDS premiered on WRC in Washington, thus "birthing" the character (this is how I decided to make August 9 Steve D'Monster's birthday, since that was the date in 2004 he was "birthed" on ETPtv in Knoxville).

Otherwise, the other only "official" birthdate given for him is Leap Year Day, as that's what's written in the Unpaved book, but that was never an official birthdate, and it's speculated that was the day that was written as a little frog-related in-joke.