Question on tacky paint

muppfozz

Reaction score
you solved my disappointment with one on my figures. I think it is Rowlf in his tux that is soooooo sticky and also Janice, ho poor Janice. she arm keeps falling off. :grouchy:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Oh wait oh wait my Sam DOES have a minor stitckiness on his neck feathers... But it's not that much. Do some figures have more stitckiness than others? Like, more easy to make marks on? Sorry if I'm being bothersome...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
My Dr. Phil Van Neuter's shoes were very sticky, too! Hmm... :fishy:

muppfozz

Reaction score
Oh wait oh wait my Sam DOES have a minor stitckiness on his neck feathers... But it's not that much. Do some figures have more stitckiness than others? Like, more easy to make marks on? Sorry if I'm being bothersome...
Most of my figures are just fine but Rowlf's is so sticky that when I touch it with a rag it will stick to poor Rowlf. Also most of the figures sure do stink. The Sweetums I have really stinks. I even put him outside on a table to see if that would help but No . He STILL stinks....All that plastic/ rubber junk.......Stinky

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Guys, I lucked out on my new Marvin Suggs! He's not very sticky at all! What was sticky were the Muppaphones and the mallets. Ugh.:ouch: