Cap Backfire
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2003
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys, it's me again. Just wondering if there was a way to customize/ scratch-build joints (no jokes here, I mean for articulation of action figures, not dis-articulation of speech patterns..
) Anyway, there are a few projects I am working on and I wondered if anyone had any advice in this area. On all the web pages I have visited showing 'behind the scenes' looks at figures sculpting facilities, they use metal-presumably to allow baking of the figure's clay body or some such... Anyone have a more in-depth idea of what they use?? I am not averse to using metal, but have not, as yet, found a system that really works. After dissecting 3 Marvel Legends figures I am no closer to an answer. I have some ideas, but they seem very labor-intensive to me... And I'm incredibly lazy. Not a good match-up, I know...
Any help would be appreciated.
) Anyway, there are a few projects I am working on and I wondered if anyone had any advice in this area. On all the web pages I have visited showing 'behind the scenes' looks at figures sculpting facilities, they use metal-presumably to allow baking of the figure's clay body or some such... Anyone have a more in-depth idea of what they use?? I am not averse to using metal, but have not, as yet, found a system that really works. After dissecting 3 Marvel Legends figures I am no closer to an answer. I have some ideas, but they seem very labor-intensive to me... And I'm incredibly lazy. Not a good match-up, I know... Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+