Question about Kermit puppet

mwells

Reaction score
I have seen an eBay seller that goes by scorpionsarecool. He is selling some Kermit replicas that look decent. Does anyone here have any experience with them or have any suggestions? The price seems good. Please give me your thoughts!
Thanks!

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
I have seen an eBay seller that goes by scorpionsarecool. He is selling some Kermit replicas that look decent. Does anyone here have any experience with them or have any suggestions? The price seems good. Please give me your thoughts!
Thanks!
I have a Kermit to sell. It is my Avatar and you can see a lot of pictures of him on my Instagram page. http://www.instagram.com/remlingfineart/ There are some pictures of him in stages. He has removable arm rods, that were my design. Just a small hole in the base of the hand that the rod slips into. You no longer have to open and sew the hand back up. The whole is so small it just disappears.

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
What's your asking price?
Everything was done just like Henson did. He was all hand sewn using the Henson stich. The only thing that I did was put a thin piece of foam into the front of the face. Henson was a big man and most people's hands will not fill up Kermit's head like his did. It can be easily pulled out if need be. His hands are fully posable as well. I'm asking $1000.00. It took me a little over a week to build.