Question about Bill Barretta as Rowlf

Mupp

Reaction score
I agree with the majority here.

I think that Bill does a great job as Dr. Teeth and Rowlf, and its great to hear both of them speaking again.

It seems to me that whenever people hear one of Jim's gruff-voiced characters today, you can bet that it is Bill Barretta.

As noted here, Bill is excellent in getting in the same gruff vocal range that Jim did.

Actually, when I first saw 'Muppets From Space' and heard Bobo's narration during the establishing shots of Covnet, I thought to myself "wow, that sounds a lot like one of Jim's gruff-voiced characters."

rexcrk

Reaction score
Actually, when I first saw 'Muppets From Space' and heard Bobo's narration during the establishing shots of Covnet, I thought to myself "wow, that sounds a lot like one of Jim's gruff-voiced characters."
That's great! I thought the same thing in one of my viewings a few years back. I thought "Wow... Bobo sounds A LOT like Rowlf" lol

elmoplease

Reaction score
I agree with the majority here.

I think that Bill does a great job as Dr. Teeth and Rowlf, and its great to hear both of them speaking again.

It seems to me that whenever people hear one of Jim's gruff-voiced characters today, you can bet that it is Bill Barretta.

As noted here, Bill is excellent in getting in the same gruff vocal range that Jim did.

i've seen bill do his thing firsthand. he's unbelievable.

here's a link to his latest (a viral video promoting "stuffed and unstrung"). bill is bobby vegan (the pig), and the crab...hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B14kpBCaX4

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
i think its great that a lot of the characters who haven't been seen in a while are gradually being brought back. people like bill barretta, matt vogel and others are reawakening more and more the old cameraderie that existed in the muppets from the muppet show days. you're fantastic performers, so cheers! :smile::excited::big_grin:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well Bill dose Rowlf the dog anf I beleeive that some other people can do Jim Henson's other charaters.
Like Steve Whitemire can do Kermit the frog and Ernie.