Q,R, Cookie Monster...

SillyRed

Reaction score
Remember when Kermit and the little girl sang the ABC song and she added Cookie Monster to it?!! FUNNY!!:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
That's one of my favorite sketches--so sweet, both Kermit and the little girl. Ahhhhh, such memories!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always found it funny when Kermit gets disgruntled by the ordeal and storms off, "I'm leaving!"

There's a silent pause and the little girl says, "I love you!"

He comes running back, "I love you, too!"

:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys know the dedication to detail that Palisades has included in their Muppet action figures. Well, I submit to you another company that's just done another wonderfully hilarious and touching bit for us true fans. As I'm sure you're all well aware, Farscape returns to the Sci-Fi channel with a final batch of episodes from Season 4 starting with tonight's episode. In this episode, John returns to Kansas in the year 1986. Specifically, the story revolves as to how will John convince his own father not to go onboard the Challenger shuttle. The point of the matter is that the rest of the main crew of Moya is hiding out in an abandoned house next to the Crychton family home. At one moment, Erin is watching the television trying to learn Earth habits and customs and it language. All of a sudden, if you've been paying attention to the little details, we hear and see a portion of this very segment from Sesame Street on the TV's screen. I mean the screen of the TV that Erin's watching. The segment starts up with the "Q, R, Cookie Monster" bit and goes all the way to the end when the little girl hugs Kermit after he got frazzled by her constant insertions of Cookie Monster in the alphabet. It goes so far as to insinuate that Rygil is changed into a sort of monster similar to Cookie Monster, but crazed over Halloween candies and even Noranti says "Hello Cookie Monster" at one point later in the episode. Truly a touch of brillance when trying to capture the fans out there needed to get the ratings share to hopefully be brought for a final fifth season. Hope you caught it and Happy Holidays.

Jennifer

Reaction score
Another with the same girl...

The same girl and Kermit also did a counting sketch. It was priceless as she counted, "Ten...eleven..." then abruptly said to Kermit, "You got pretty eyes!" The look on Kermit's face was incredible. "So do you...but what comes after eleven?"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't remember that one, but it sure is cute!

Wonder what that sweet child does nowadays??

roadrat15

Reaction score
And those two skits were totally adlibbed! Just brilliant worrk by Jim and the kid!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought of something even funnier! how about this?...........

Girl: A, B, C, D, E, F, COOKIE MONSTER!, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, COOKIE MONSTER!, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and COOKIE MONSTER! Now I said my COOKIE MONSTER!, Next time won't you sing with COOKIE MONSTER!

:smile: :big_grin: :zany: