PVC's You'd like to see

Drtooth

Reaction score
Which PVC's would you like to see, just asking?

I'd like a set like this

Link Hogthrob (not in PIS uniform, a suit perhaps)
Fozzie Bear
Kermit
Luncheon Counter Monster
Pepe
Seymore (both in Vaudeville get up)

What about you?

CheckChuck

Reaction score
sets

i like the idea of sets of pvc's that go together. like the planned muppet christmas carol set. here are some set dream ideas:

muppet monsters- with sweetums, uncle deadly, dog lion beast, Warrick frackle, angus mcgonagle, and the big brown eating monster (name?).

muppet aliens- with gonzo, a couple of gonzo's alien peeps from MFS, koozebaineians,

muppets take manhattan- kermit, phil, bill, jill, kermit and piggy in wedding dress(two in one figure?) and maybe bobo

muppet babies- mtm versions, set of kermit, piggy, animal, scooter, skeeter? bunsen+beaker(one fig.) and rowlf

at the dance- sets of favorite muppet couples, posed to dance with each other. some could be 2-in-1 figs. kermit+piggy, gonzo+camilla, fozzie+fozzie's mom, floyd+janice, george+his purple beaky partner(her name?), etc.

muppet friends- penguins, all-i-gat-ors, extra pigs, extra chickens, frackles, etc. just to set around and accompany all the figures

radionate

Reaction score
And don't forget the Alice in Wonderland Muppet Show themed set! We gotta have that!!!!!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I would like

Muppet Christmas Caorl with: Kermit as Bob Crachit, Piggy as Mrs. Crachit, Gonzo and Rizzo as Charles Dickens, Bean Bunny as the turkey delivery boy, Ghost of Christmas Present, Stalder and Waldorf as Marley and Marley

GWGumby

Reaction score
Kansasteen you have a very good chance of getting your wish.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I would like

Muppet Christmas Caorl with: Kermit as Bob Crachit, Piggy as Mrs. Crachit, Gonzo and Rizzo as Charles Dickens, Bean Bunny as the turkey delivery boy, Ghost of Christmas Present, Stalder and Waldorf as Marley and Marley
With the exception of Gonzo, Rizzo, Bean, and Piggy, this is probably the proposed set.

Originally posted by CheckChuck
with sweetums, uncle deadly, dog lion beast, Warrick frackle, angus mcgonagle, and the big brown eating monster (name?).
A monster that eats Big Browns???? I don't recall that? Perhaps you are thinking of the Dog looking Monster known as Big Mama. Dog Lion is proposed in the second set.

simon42

Reaction score
Link wearing a cheesy leisure suit (or perhaps the white suit worn in Saturday Night Fever) complete with gold chain.

Janice is a lawn chair wearing hot pink bikini and sunglasses, holding one of those silver things that reflects the sun onto your face.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Bean

You mean that Ken is making a Bean Bunny PVC for the Christmas Carol set? Thank you Ken, you got a new customer.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I'd like to see a set of the "little guys" together: Pepe, Rizzo, Robin, Bean & um.... Camilla(?)

Or how about a "Scientific genius" set with Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Van Neutor, Dr. Strangepork, and ????

Oh, and of course one set with each of the main 5 Electric Mayhem characters in it would be quite awesome as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy the mixed assortments. The MCC section is the one I seem to care for the least (not that I don't care about it). Having a mix makes for the strongest pieces rather than having to fill a theme. I also love having the couple of obscure ones in there like Nigel.