Pushing 200 Visits to Muppet*Vision 3D

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well folks, though I am not around much anymore, those who know (or remember) me know that I've seen Muppet*Vision 3D at Walt Disney World's MGM Studios well....alot.

I posted a while back about my estimated 100th viewing. Well, a few more years and a relocation to Orlando for school, and it looks like I'll be pushing 200 soon. Very soon. :wink:

I'm thinking about putting together a comprehensive Muppet*Vision 3D website, detailing every inch of the attraction and surrounding area. Still not sure if I have the time or drive, but if so, I'll post.

Anyway, just thought it'd be cool to let everyone know that I'm nearing 200 visits to the first shrine to my lord and savior Jim Henson. :smile:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I am so jealous of you! That is such an awesome accomplisment since it is by far the best 3D show on earth. I just went to Disney World for my honeymoon in June and I dragged my husband to the show 8 times. I could've so done more but I didn't want him to divorce me after only a week :wink: Seriously that is such an amazing show that you can never get sick of and the whole area is like a tribute to the Muppets. I felt like I was in Muppet Heaven while I was in there. There was so much detail to look at.
It made me wish I didn't live in Wisconsin. Anyways though congratulations on your 200 viewings and may there be 200 more! :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
you can never get sick of and the whole area is like a tribute to the Muppets. I felt like I was in Muppet Heaven while I was in there. There was so much detail to look at.
I know how you feel. I only saw the show about 2 or 3 times in California last year but the first time I was just so excited to finally see it and see so much attention to the muppets in such a large scale my eyes were watery. The last time was just before california adventure park closed and the parade was about to start and I was thinking what should I do, I want to go on muppetvision once again before we leave cos it could be a long time before I get to do it again so I missed the parade and went to see muppetvision. I was one of the only ones in the ride and I got quite emotional that I wouldnt be seeing it again for some time. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Oh, a website to MuppetVision 3-D would SO rock! I really hope you do it, Cantus. Hands down, that's my favorite attraction at Disney-MGM in Florida; I went to see it with my family during our vacation at WDW 9 years ago, and then two years later when my high school band went down to march at WDW I dragged my friends to go see it as well. If I ever go down again with my kids and significant other (when they come along, of course), I'm dragging them to see it as well.

Good luck reaching 200 visits!

-Kim

That Announcer

Reaction score
Ditto that. I've watched several movies many times, but this could well be an all-time record for the number of times anyone's partaken of a theme-park attraction. Well done Cantus, more power to ya!
-TA

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think I've see Muppet Vision 3-D(Orlando),approx. 4 times.There are several movies(too many to name on here) I've seen hundreds of times & one particular I've seen over 1000 times(The Rocky Horror Picture Show,11 times in the theater & over 1000 times on video and/or dvd).

That Announcer

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I think I've see Muppet Vision 3-D(Orlando),approx. 4 times.There are several movies(too many to name on here) I've seen hundreds of times & one particular I've seen over 1000 times(The Rocky Horror Picture Show,11 times in the theater & over 1000 times on video and/or dvd).
"And now even the most doubting MC user is going, 'You're good.'" -Robin Williams

1000 times. Wow, I don't think I could even come close to that if I tried really really hard. The closest I've come so far is "Stand By Me", currently at 60 views. Second is a tie between "Jumanji" and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", all at 50 views.