Purely Ornamental: One Size Fits Snug

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Posted by co-UshyGushy founder: "There's a little Gonzo in me."
There is? Don't you think you should let him out before he suffocates himself?
Though knowing the little weirdo, he'd probably enjoy that.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
There's no telling what Gonzo enjoys! That's why I'm afraid to write ush-gush for him!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Ru this was a wonderfull story! I simply adored the colours and the lights and the cameras (hehe). Kermit's jealousy and Piggy's flirting were priceless. Also I loved that it was short and sweet (sweet, hehe) thus satisfying! Over all, I loved it!

Oh, and I adore how you always have "Claude" in such distainfull italics. Adoreable!

christyb

Reaction score
I love it! It's great! Ushy gushy greatness. ALthough, ushy-gushy for Gonzo though albeit it might be scary!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I kindo like doing the little short things--especially in the midst of the tomes I seem to find myself in the middle of.

Beauregard said:
Oh, and I adore how you always have "Claude" in such distainfull italics. Adoreable!
Oh, and thank you for noticing, Beau! That was the effect I was going for. (I love a snarky frog!)

I hung these ornaments up today! And I have "On Frozen Pond" to put on my tree. RIght after the birthday party is over and the tree goes up. Am thinking about doing one of the Piggy Angel ornament, although I don't have one of those. There's no way THAT one could backfire on Kermit, is there? (Ha ha ha ha ha!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No way the Piggy Angel could backfire on the frog? Why ask us, aren't you the author? Seems you of all people should know. But whatever happens, I know I'm looking forward to reading it.

Misskermie

Reaction score
All I have to say is that you're worthy of the title, "Queen of Ushy Gushy!":big_grin: