Fozzie Bear
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2002
- Messages
- 13,376
- Reaction score
- 156
After I caused a little "muffining" in another thread, I thought, "Hey, it'd be nice to do a thread on this topic. Especially since Steve asked the following question:
How many people out there are doing puppetry AND cartooning (or verse-vice)?
Everybody knows Melonpool and Muley the Mule--cartoons and puppets abound. I also have the mascot suit of Muley.
But, I'm interested in knowing about everybody else, too. What do you have or do? Websites?
www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule
www.cafepress.com/muleythemule
www.midsouthcartoonists.com
http://www.melonpool.com/
BTW gang, if you've never seen "Comic Book The Movie" get it, rent it, and watch it! I about exploded while watching that the first time, jumping up and screaming, "STEVE TROOP'S MELONPOOL!!" There's only a second or two, but if you seen his avatar you'll see who's in the movie with Mark Hamill!! COOL!
Now, we gotta get Bear Town and Muley in a movie and we're all ridin' high!
How many people out there are doing puppetry AND cartooning (or verse-vice)?
Everybody knows Melonpool and Muley the Mule--cartoons and puppets abound. I also have the mascot suit of Muley.
But, I'm interested in knowing about everybody else, too. What do you have or do? Websites?
www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule
www.cafepress.com/muleythemule
www.midsouthcartoonists.com
http://www.melonpool.com/
BTW gang, if you've never seen "Comic Book The Movie" get it, rent it, and watch it! I about exploded while watching that the first time, jumping up and screaming, "STEVE TROOP'S MELONPOOL!!" There's only a second or two, but if you seen his avatar you'll see who's in the movie with Mark Hamill!! COOL!
Now, we gotta get Bear Town and Muley in a movie and we're all ridin' high!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
)