Puppeteers who Can't Sing

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:insatiable:
KATIE! ! !

YOU'RE BACK TOO! ! !

Wow, everybody's making comebacks lately!
:big_grin: I wasn't gone long enough for someone to miss me was I? but you do make me feel special that you noticed that I was MIA for even a little bit

Greedo

Reaction score
How true! Some years ago I used to perform a safety program in elementary schools, and I'd always put a puppet into one of the sketches. One year I wrote a song for the puppet character, and ironically the only way I could sing it in the correct key was in the character's voice. If I try to sing it as myself I absolutely cannot hit the notes! But I put on "Buster's" voice and I could sing it very easily. Quite an amazing thing, the human voice!
Also an amazing thing, puppetry is! I've always marveled at the power puppets can hold over an audience. It's a mystery!

Onath

Reaction score
So here is an answer to not being able to sing. Neither me the (robot) or my puppeteer partner(humanoid) can really sing. We are not tone deaf but we don't have broadway voices either so here is a way you can solve your singing problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnN5-uLib9s

Kiki

Reaction score
oh Kiki I love your avay by the way, is that Jem!

Jem is truly amazing
truly, truly, truly truly
truly Amazing!

any way thanks Mrhogg is see prefectly know thanks
Thanks! I love Jem- 'outrageous!' =)

I get it, it's kinda like stage fright, I have a good method for that. just pretend no one is there like you're at a rehersal. but I'm sure there are other methods that works too. thanks for the motivation Kiki! :super: :smile:
Your'e welcome. :smile: I'm glad you like my advice.