Puppeteer blogs

WildJoker

Reaction score
Iokitek said:
someone has a blog fetish :stick_out_tongue:
So was that directed at me or Buck-Beaver? :smile: You know that is why he always knows what is going on.

Iokitek

Reaction score
It was indeed directed at Buck :smile:

Now he has one less blog to check though. Because I've deleted mine. Perhaps I will start up another one at a later stage in life. I just don't feel like I have much to say right now and I also didn't like the banners displayed on my blog. So I wanted to make my own then where I don't advertise for those kind of companies.

The Pawns & Puppets site we started up is probably going offline soon aswell. If it isn't already. I dont even really feel like checking because I feel it's all behind me now. All this for personal reasons. I also don't really enjoy discussing this actually wich is why I took so long to post this message. But I wanted you all to know just in case you were wondering why there weren't any updates lately. It's because I decided to go my own way.

Oh well :smile: That's life! I just have to move on I guess. Wich I plan on doing. Check WildJoker's Puppets & Stuff site in the future for more sockpuppet fun. I really enjoy making them. And I still have plans to write a short tutorial.

I also have other plans but that's all for the future.
:smile:
Please don't ask me why I quit Pawns & Puppets though. I really don't want to talk about it in public. It's very complicated and I also don't want to be a backbiter. Just wanted everyone to know that I quit. But not with making puppets.

Blink

Reaction score
Allow me to jump on the blog bandwagon. I decided to give it a try myself.

Here is my Chensational Blog.

Hope people can get something out of it.