Puppet Simpsons on this Sunday!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Be sure to tune in to the Simpsons on Sunday December 5th to see the Simpson puppets and Katy Perry.

The segment will play towards the end of the show, and there is a lot of fun jokes for Muppet fans - I think you'll all really enjoy it.

Check it out, and share your thoughts. :smile:

davidmartiste

Reaction score
They totally blew this... they need eye lid mechanisms on those puppets like mokey fraggle and its perfect, without it they look pretty bland...
I'm sure the producers at Simpsons weren't looking for all the bells and whistles for puppets for a one-off skit. What they did get right was hiring the right puppet builders who made some pretty spot-on likenesses. I would venture to guess that the idea that anyone "blew this" will be the furthest thought from anyone's mind.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
I'm sure the producers at Simpsons weren't looking for all the bells and whistles for puppets for a one-off skit. What they did get right was hiring the right puppet builders who made some pretty spot-on likenesses. I would venture to guess that the idea that anyone "blew this" will be the furthest thought from anyone's mind.
Im going to have to disagree (imagine that, 2 people disagreeing on the internet...) ... check out any Simpsonsclip, eye lid movements are a huge part of these characters expressions and always have been thoughout the years... amazing idea, great looking puppets, one terrible oversight....

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Nice stuff Sean! Great work. Their nod to the Muppets was a lot of fun too.

Knucklehead

Reaction score
Remember ...

First all great job on the puppet's ! Way on Model ! and thanks for the nugget of inspiration!

Now I'm just sharing based on experience and the thoughts are just that... take them or leave them...

If there is one thing I learned after all these years about other peoples work is to take it as it's given to me. Sure I have opinion on it and what could be better in MY MIND and then hopefully I learn something and then try show it in MY WORK ... That is the only thing that I have the power to change ..Another thing I learned is to be genuine and ask my employees what there thoughts are and to respect there opinion and to make the right choices for MY WORK..( If I choose them to work with me it was for a reason )

So what a gift that was given to ME by this work .. You guys and gals did amazing job and I learned a ton ! If I can learn, I WIN! so let's share and incorporate!

- Knucklehead

crazy chris

Reaction score
just watched the video! very very cool!

the last bit with katey and moe was scandalous ...lolol

cc