PUPPET PROPOSAL (and I mean marriage!)

superfan

Reaction score
That's an incredibly creative way to do it! Wow!
You have a lucky lady!
And some fine puppets, too! Are you going to use them or store them as sentimental keepsakes?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations! Wow, it seems that love is truly in the air here. It makes me happy to see so many other peopple in such happyness! Again, congradulations, and vary creative!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
*tears* that was beautiful...I think that is one of the best proposals I have ever heard. I hope my future husband somewhere is taking notes. Thank you so much for sharing your proposal and pictures. Wow you were that close to Junior Gorg..ahh not fair. I hope your dreams for being apart of the Muppet family comes true..that is my ultimate goal as a puppeteer but I still have so far to travel. Anyways just touching my dream came from the Sesame Street audition in Atlanta but the only one to give positive feedback and the only one to give any feedback was the casting company. I think I'm on the right the right track. My advice that I'm going by is just keep trucking it's a hard business but the more you get involved the better. All stars had to start somewhere. Anyways Congrats to the both of you!!!! Celebrate good times come on! It's a Celebration...:smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
wonderful! good for you! :smile:

a guy like you is what every woman dreams of :smile:

Camellia

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Lowercastgod... Hope you'll be happy.

BTW: I'm looking for an artist/drawer to help with my own creatures... And would this Michelle at puppetplanet.com you recommended be just as good in creating small figurines instead of full-blown puppets?
Just asking...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Congratulations to you & Laura,LowerCase Gods!:smile: