puppet productions took my money

Lorcos

Reaction score
Has any one else had a problem with puppet productions? I paid $228.00 for a blinkers puppet and they closed! The phones were disconnected the day after they took my money and now the website is closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lorcos

puppetise

Reaction score
Ever heard of lawsuits?
i agree with mike here if you have all the details still you could take out a lawsuit

details include:

Acount info for were you deposited the money

Mobile numbers when you get a number you have
to give personal details to activate it

Just a few handy details

Gerbert

Reaction score
Yes. I Ordered The Ralph Human Arm Puppet And They Rushed Him. They Did'int Use Fleece His Gloves Where Unattached And Everything. Well I Wasted $120.00.

laneyq

Reaction score
I also pre-ordered the blinker puppets. When I didn't receive word, I contacted a few people I know that also did business with this company. I was told it was a quick shut down of the company and they have been locked out of their offices. This may be the reason no one was contacted. I was told we can petition our credit card company to reverse charges or if that will not work, I was told to go through the De Soto chamber of commerce in Texas to try and recover your loss. That is all I know. This company had been extraordinarily good to me in the past and I personally am writing it off as a ministry expense and will keep them in prayer. I do hope they will resolve their problems and will again be able to resume business. They have been a blessing to our ministry and it will be a great loss to us and those we ministered to with their puppets not having their resources available. I hope this helps. God bless!

clsteele1

Reaction score
Puppet needed Puppet Productions

I ordered and paid for the Kody bear Puppet from Puppet Productions. They took the money and never sent the Puppet...if any of you have this puppet and the material that went with it fo CAMP I would be willing to buy it or borrow it. I distributed 2000 flyers for this summer and now I don't have the program... If you know of anyone with this bear and bumble the bee please help!:insatiable:

razzle

Reaction score
Kody bear

quote=clsteele1;748242]I ordered and paid for the Kody bear Puppet from Puppet Productions. They took the money and never sent the Puppet...if any of you have this puppet and the material that went with it fo CAMP I would be willing to buy it or borrow it. I distributed 2000 flyers for this summer and now I don't have the program... If you know of anyone with this bear and bumble the bee please help!:insatiable:[/quote]

Hi,
Did you ever find Kody and the Camp VBS? I have both.

razzle

Reaction score
Ralph puppet

Yes. I Ordered The Ralph Human Arm Puppet And They Rushed Him. They Did'int Use Fleece His Gloves Where Unattached And Everything. Well I Wasted $120.00.
Hi, Just so you know Ralph's gloves are not suppose to be attatched. You simply put your hands in the gloves and then slip your hands into the sleeves. This actually is good because if you just want to use one hand you can pin the sleeve that you are not using on his side. Also you can use the gloves with other shirts. I don't know what kind of fleece they used on yours but they do not use anything very thick or fuzzy like muppet fleece but it does hold up for years. I have been a customer of Puppet Productions for a long time and have never had any problem with them until now. I ordered 2 blinkers which I never got.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
I was going to say, I don't remember Puppet Productions ever attaching the hands on the human arm puppets. As I remember they use to put a spandex strip so it clings to the wrist.
It's a shame, they were pretty innovative back in their hay-day, the early to mid 90's. Remember Puppet Tunes! Radio controlled puppet heads with mouth movement via remote control.