Puppet Planet

King Rupert

Reaction score
I'd say pay eBay off. I have been paying special attention to the professional puppets sales on there lately and the market for them seems to be very strong. A used puppet of yours just sold for 140$. Getting eBay back should allow some steady income to your pocket allowing you to pay back the others?

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I forgot one thing.... eBay sales would lead to Paypal payments. Which is great, except my paypal account is in the negative right now too. It's nothing that 2 or 3 decent sales wouldn't take care of.... but still something I need to remember and mention for those who are waiting on refunds from me. :smirk:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Michele,

I haven't heard from you in weeks. I hope everything is ok with you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you guys.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Hey Michele,

I haven't heard from you in weeks. I hope everything is ok with you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry about that Frank, we spoke a couple weeks ago and I told you I had a ride commited to taking me to the post office that next Monday. I didn't know it at the time, but it turned out to be Presidents Day. The library and the post office were closed. I haven't had a ride anywhere other than Sundays for church & grocery shopping until today.

Your package was dropped off at the post office this morning and shipped via priority mail so it should arrive very soon.

I understand you can only make payments on the balance due as we discussed. Please go ahead and send them via paypal using my email address so that I can chip away at the negative balance and start working on building up funds to send refund payments to other clients.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during your order process. I know it's been a long journey, but it's almost complete now. :crazy:

Hugs,
-Michele

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you guys.
Thank you Dan, I appreciate it. Prayers are getting answered and we are safe & well. The girls are enjoying the snow & days off from school. However, if anyone was praying for snow... you can stop now. :wink:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Fixed car, wheels, a ride of my very own!

Sort of off topic, but I get emails and questions on how we are doing and I just thought that I would share that I will finally have my car on the road in less than 48 hours. I get to pick it up Monday.

I am SOOoooo doing the happy dance right now. Ahh, the taste of independence... it is so close. :insatiable:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
A note about available puppets:

Thanks to all of the kind people that have sent me supplies, I have the following catalog characters completed and in stock at this time:
You can see photos on my website as these are catalog characters: http://www.puppet-planet.com/howtobuy01.html

Aunt Fran (two of them), Paul Biz (miguel wants?), PaPa (two of them), Tweak (three of them), Fidget, Mona (two of them), and Ruby Red Hat Lady

Some of the shirts may be different than shown in pictures due to what ever may have been available for purchase or donated to make puppets.

I also have some figures that are not normal stock but I have no means to post photos since I don't have a digital camera or a place that will allow me to upload images. (library doesn't).

I have 5 characters that I had planned to list on the catalog page for a stock figure character. Made with the same curly furry fleece fabric as the orange monkey on this gallery page (http://www.puppet-planet.com/gallery01.html)They are all the duplicate designs of each other except for some minor details and color. One is moss green, One is purple/blue (perwinkle), and three white. Price is $240 for each figure regardless of color and includes priority shipping anywhere in the USA. These rabbits are the about the same size as the Monster described below.

I also have a girlie monster figure with pony tails. She is about 90% complete and would take a couple hours to finish her. She is made with two tone long shaggy fur (black and pink) that is treated to look sort of messy like Oscar grouch. She has pink ostrich feather ponytails, dark gray antron fleece face, hands, & feet. Pink antron fleece eye lids & button nose as well as long lashes. Price is $290 including priority shipping anywhere in the USA. Since her face features haven't been completed yet, she could have blinking eye lids, added lips, teeth, etc. for an additional cost if you wish. Similar to the blue monster with yellow pigtails in my gallery here: http://www.puppet-planet.com/gallery01.html Except the entire hands of this character are antron fleece as well as the feet. The size of the monster in the image is also about 36" tall and could wear a size 4T clothing. The size of this pink and black monster that is for sale is a smaller more portable size of about 28" tall and could probably wear a size 2T clothing.

I don't like shipping or selling puppets without provding an image, but it may still be a little bit before I can find means to get images uploaded to use for selling. I hope the example images I have provided will help with the imagry of the characters in your mind.

If anyone has an old laptop with wireless ability that they are willing to allow me to make payments on (obviously don't expect you to ship it until it's paid in full), please contact me. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something cheap in working condition that will get me online. I have found that a neighbor has wireless internet. They are just close enough that I can access if I sit at the picnic table at end of my long driveway. They have agreed to allow me to use their internet connection via wireless means if I had my own laptop.

Thanks again guys, I'll be online for about another hour if anyone wants to send me a message.
-Michele

Goochman

Reaction score
Unfortunately I found this thread too late. I placed an order about 2 months ago for some simple stock eyes... she took my paypal payment quick enough, but now still... no eyes, no response to emails or voice messages. Why are you still running a web store when you don't have the means to ship what you're selling? I understand you have had issues but really... is taking an order and my hard earned money when you know you can't ship it the right thing to do?

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
In response to the previously mentioned post that was just brought to my attention:

I received a paypal notification that a dispute was opened on August 19th, the date of Goochman's post. I did not see the notification until the 25th of August, at which time I immediately sent a FULL REFUND.

Thank you,
-Michele