Professional Monster Puppet on eBay

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hello one and all!!!!

Call me crazy. Call me nuts but I am back with another puppet on eBay. This time it’s back to the basics. It's a Monster puppet. Only this Monster’s name is Humphrey. I had left over fur fabric from the Beaver costume head that I made for the city of Halifax last Christmas and I have used it to make Humphrey. What shocked me as I made this guy was just how long this fur fabric was. Sadly Fabricville is out of it so I can’t get anymore. I had to laugh when I tried this guy out in front of a mirror as the fur was so movable that he reminded me of the old Sesame Street hippy puppets. If I can find the time I’ll make a recording of him and put him up on my web site. If I have the time. Like so many of my eBay puppets there is little write up and some pictures to go with it as well. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For anyone who has never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. As usual I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and accept my thanks.
Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3188943630

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its great! I love it. Its quite unusual looking too. I love all your puppets. I wish I had talent like that. Maybe one day. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Terry! It's awesome! If he showed up on my door, I'd let 'im in!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
WOW! He is amazing! Great job, Terry! Love his simplicity.

Whatever

Reaction score
I like him. It surprised me, I expected something more monster like. He looks faintly like a monkey.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
He looks faintly like a monkey.
Fainting monkeys! HA! Ever see that video of the monkey who scratches his rear, sniffs it, and faints off the tree limb? Monkeys is funny.

Whatever

Reaction score
My brother is a monkey... oh wait... yeah he is.

:big_grin:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
He looks wonderful Terry!! Great Job!

You have inspired me to make a monster puppet now!

Again, excellent job!

Your Friend,

Jake
*Sir Didymus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All.

Well it’s here already. The last day of Humphrey the Monster’s ebay auction and time to respond back to everyone’s comments. Thanks for your wonderful comment Muppetsdownunder I’m glad that you have so far liked all of my puppets. It’s a lot of work and learning to make puppets. Fozzie I am so glad that you would open your door to a Monster like that. Do you have a Fridge???? Super Scooter Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. Look at Kermit, he’s the simplest puppet around and is loved world round. Hi Whatever. I tried a Monkey puppet before this and he didn’t do well on eBay at all but we learn from those things and when I learn what it is then I’ll pass it along. Thanks also Fozzie Bear for sharing that Monkey story…I think. Sir Didymus, I am glad you liked Humphrey and it’s always nice to inspire. Ok that’s it for now gang. Thanks for all of your support and be sure to check Humphrey out before the auction closes

Take care everyone,

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3188943630