Professional Ernie puppet

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I'm contemplating selling my Ernie puppet. He is a half body with a working right hand glove puppet.

He is a creature clones puppet and is made by Mike Lisa. I have kept him in excellent condition, he is mint.
He is pure quality and is truly the closest thing to actually having the real Ernie.

He is made with antron fleece and his sweater is machine knit and is perfect.

Price would be $2500 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada with tracking and insurance.

This listing is a little impulsive so I have not taken any photos yet but here is a video that I did using this Ernie puppet.

Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I also want to mention that a creature clones puppet has a wait time of 1-2 years and you must pay in full to even be on that wait list.

Some people have had issues with Mike Lisa at creature clones and some people claim that they never received their puppet.

The price I have listed is firm and is very reasonable if you have done your homework.

This is a great opportunity to skip the wait line and the extreme frustration of dealing with creature clones. This puppet could be at your door in as little as 2 weeks.

:wink: