Prof. Hastings

minor muppetz

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
In another thread, I said it was a shame that Herbert Birdsfoot was excluded from the Sesame Street Unpaved book, yet it's even more of a shame that Prof. Hasting was included, but with a picture of Dr. Nobel Price! I'll never understand how they made such a mistake. Prof. Hastings and Dr. Nobel Price are from different eras, look nothing alike, have completely different personalities, and really had different occupations, one being a teacher and the other a scientist. I love the Sesame Street Unpaved book, but those kind of things seemed so careless.
I do agree that Herbert Birdsfoot would be more popular than Proffessor Hastings. I also think it's shameful that Hoots The Owl, Frazzle, Chris & The Alphabeats, Little Jerry and The Monotones, Rodeo Rosie, and Farley didn't get character sections. But I think that Proffessor Hastings and Dr. Nobel Price both have equal popularity, and it's possible that the writer of that book didn't know what year Proffessor Hastings was on the show (Dr. Nobel Price was never even mentioned by name in that book, so the author might not have known about him).