Pricing for an Animal Puppet

dwmckim

Reaction score
What would it be? Impossible. Animal didn't exist until a couple years later.

Are you maybe referring to the Fisher Price Animal puppet from the late 70's?

randychan

Reaction score
Well, I know that at this one store, The Silver Snail, their selling one for I believe $499. Their also selling a Great Gonzo, he is wearing his purple suit from the Muppet show, for like $350. IDK why Animal is being sold for more than the great Gonzo, oh well.

lazyeyejoe

Reaction score
yes thats what it is so thats not a replica i know this now, is the Fisher Price puppet worth anything ?:halo:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I can't answer about price as i don't pay attention to that kind of thing - though i'm sure others here who do can help out with that...

But i would consider that a valuable Muppet collectable. Fisher Price made the best Muppet puppets/dolls, these were made during The Muppet Show's run, the age (especially if it's held up well over the years) and just the all out quality of the puppet - for a mass marketed kids' toy, this was a very complex puppet that not only did a great job capturing the look of the original but even had the way-too-cool eyebrow mechanism. Many Muppet fans would fork out a lot of dough to get their hands on one.