Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Can't remember much different about the helicopter. There is a longer kermit piggy scene after they have defeated Constantine, including how do we land this thing and an auto land button!!!

Chris
Well that's cool I guess, but I would've liked to see more the Muppet ladder I guess. What about scooters moves like jagger and Constantine's full song "Get you what you want" (Mentioning about the kangaroo etc.)
oh! is Danny treo's wocka wocka included??

AKaun6899

Reaction score
Is the full Interrogation song (as heard on the soundtrack) included?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Is the full Interrogation song (as heard on the soundtrack) included?
From past posts that I have read it appears that yes it is included which features gonzo and Camilla, the Swedish chef's "mystery" interpreter and Beaker who is not featured in the song on the soundtrack!

Hopefully Miss Piggy's and Constantine's extra lines in the song are included as well, they have an extra line or two on the soundtrack...

AKaun6899

Reaction score
From past posts that I have read it appears that yes it is included which features gonzo and Camilla, the Swedish chef's "mystery" interpreter and Beaker who is not featured in the song on the soundtrack!

Hopefully Miss Piggy's and Constantine's extra lines in the song are included as well, they have an extra line or two on the soundtrack...
Sweet! Great to know that! Thanks.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I would love to get the extended cut! I loved this movie so much...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dear Amazon, why won't you let me preorder this? Do you want these dollars in my hand to go to Target instead of you?

Farron

Reaction score

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Dear Amazon, why won't you let me preorder this? Do you want these dollars in my hand to go to Target instead of you?
Agreed. I couldn't even find a pre-order that wasn't digital. That, considering how nice they treated Frozen and Mumfie's Quest, two recent releases that came to digital first.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I don't understand this Amazon delay either. Best Buy got my preorder money. I waited until I couldn't wait any longer.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I emailed them yesterday and they kindly pointed out the Amazon Instant video is available without addressing why the Blu-ray/DVD wasn't an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.