Prayer Requests

mariolover

Reaction score
I don’t know if we have had a thread like this before, so I will start one:

I have 2.

That I will make it onto Wheel of Fortune (I applied and I hope they will accept my application).

Please pray for my unbelieving and lukewarm friends and family members that they may receive Christ. (Not mentioning names, but you don’t need names in order to pray).

Feel free to share yours if you wish 😊

mariolover

Reaction score
Here is my audition video if you guys want to see it:

mariolover

Reaction score
Also, I forgot to mention, I would like it if you guys prayed that I would become better at resisting temptation to sin. I'm not going to name what sins I struggle with, but you can still pray without knowing specifics.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Everybody gives in to sin. It’s human nature. It goes all the way back to Adam and Eve.

That’s why Jesus died for our sins. You’ll still sin every day just like me. The thing is, if you knew you did something wrong, you pray for forgiveness, then move on. The problem is most people screw up, then hold on to this condemnation.

I’m not saying sinning isn’t bad, but if you condemn yourself for sinning, Jesus died on the cross for nothing.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ll give a better example.
God forgave David even after sleeping with Bathsheeba and having Uriah killed. So two commandments broken/ adultery and murder.

David deserved to go to 773H. But God still forgave him, and God would’ve forgiven him sooner if David came to Him instead of hiding in anguish.

David still had to pay for his sin. It cost him the child he had with Bathsheeba. But once he was right with God, his next son was Solomon.