Power Rangers

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Yes, I have a similar theory about Rita and Lord Zedd

I think that Rita was born with a great amount of energy/powers, as we've seen her be able to perform magic. My theory is that she was kidnapped and raised as evil by Master Vile. This would explain why Master Vile and Rito look similar, but Rita looks completely different.

This would mean that the same thing could have potentially happened to Lord Zedd. It's been mentioned that his skinless appearance is a result of his attempt to capture the Zeo Crystal, so in my mind, he was born human.

I also subscribe to the almost-canonical theory that Divatox and Dmitria were sisters.

On another note, there is a surprisingly higher-budget series fan films, reinterpreting the story of Power Rangers. The first being Zordon of Eltar, exploring the backstory of Zordon. The second is Teenagers with Attitude, reintroducing Jason, Trini, Billy, Kimberly, and Zack. There are trailers for a second one, but hasn't been made yet. Check it out.

Zordon of Eltar

Teenagers with Attitude

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links, I'll check them when possible as I'm going to be involved with two personal pet projects soon, namely my realm of monsters that I call Numbervania and maybe (note I say "maybe") a reinterpretation of Harry Potter 4: Goblet of Fire since that's another of my major fandoms. That, Muppets, Power Rangers, Scooby-Doo, and the universe of several of Tim Burton's films. Heck, I sometimes create my own fan-based character to interact in the realms of the various franchises I follow. For years I would create the changeable persona of the one and only Ranger color that has never been an official member, the Indigo Ranger. Violet was made official with R.J. as the "7th Mentor" Ranger in Jungle Fury, and Orange will become official if Train Force based on ToQger is the next series after Dino-Chargers/Super Dino-Chargers.