Post Your Birthstones and Signs!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I was born in January so my birthstone is Garnet and my sign is Aquarius.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I was born on July 2, 1973.

First of all, I've never been big on astrology and horoscopes (no offense meant to the other Zodiac people); my ruling planet is the Moon (which is technically a natural satellite of Earth, and not an actual planet), and back in the days of superstition, people believed the moon to be an influential sphere of madness, since the moon has its monthly lunar cycle of new moon, first quarter, full moon, last quarter, etc.

As for Chinese astrological signs, they have a 12-year cycle; I was born in 1973, which at that time was designated the Year of the Ox.

My birthstone is a ruby, since I was born in July, and people whose birthdays range from June 21st to June 30th may have moonstone as their birth stone; June's other birthstones are pearl, alexandrite, and agate, but I don't know which ones belong to Gemini and which ones are for June Cancerians....
P.S. Just for the record, I almost forgot to mention that my zodiac sign is Cancer....

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I was born July 25th 2002 and I'm a Cancer (according to new signs) And my my Birth Stone is Ruby

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Emerald, Taurus and my Chinese animal is the Wild Boar (no jokes please. :stick_out_tongue: )