Post a random fact about yourself

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I was in the 2nd and 3rd grade, I was somewhat of a local Elvis Presley impersonator.

At the end of every Field Day at the elementary school, I would dress up in Elvis's iconic outfit and sing one of his songs, with the music teacher's awesome band providing the music.

I was well known at Harley Quinn Elementary School (I can't say the real name of my school for privacy reasons) for my entertaining Elvis covers. Seeing as how his heyday was in the 1950s, naturally most of my fellow classmates knew nothing about Elvis until I started singing his songs after Field Day. So some of those kids ended up being diehard Elvis fans thanks to me.

Everyone loved those covers so much that I was even "hired" to perform at one of my classmate's birthday parties as Elvis by her mom. I was honored to know that someone liked me enough to invite me not only as a guest but also as the evening's entertainment for a birthday party so almost needless to say, I had one of the best nights of my life that time.

mariolover

Reaction score
I can ride a unicycle. I also won the most inspirational award for senior year in high school and sang the national anthem in front of the whole school my 10th grade year.

Any Del

Reaction score
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!

My middle name is Patrick and just for today call me Patrick and NOT Any Del!

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm serious Snowth for this day only call me Patrick.