Poor Bean

Saironi

Reaction score
Anyone else feel sorry that Bean often became victim to violence in "Muppets from space" and on "Muppets Tonight"?

BEAR

Reaction score
A little in Muppet Christmas Carol too. Yeah, I feel bad for him, but it's still funny. I don't think it's ever in a way that the others are being mean to him intentionally. Bean just has bad luck.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Saironi said:
Anyone else feel sorry that Bean often became victim to violence in "Muppets from space" and on "Muppets Tonight"?
I watched MFS with the commentary, and at the part where Bean gets smashed against Rizzo started laughing(on the commentary) and I think he said he did't like Bean.:concern: :grouchy: :crazy:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I just saw that. Bean gets smashed in MFS, and on the commentary, Rizzo burst out laughing and said "I love it when the rabbit gets smushed." Then when he slides down, Rizzo yells "Yeah! You deserved it, ya little rabbit."

Which is a little weird, because both are Steve Whitmire...odd...of course Rizzo also disregarded Steve's cameo by yelling "What a freako" so I think Rizzo just doesn't like Steve, nor his characters, in general.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
He never got hurt on JHH but he got to hurt others when he did a spoof called "Beanbo" where Bean goes against his image.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Bean just makes a good victum, I feel a little bad for him, but because I never really cared for him as a character, I also think it's funny.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Just watch the Martin Short Eps of Muppets Tonight

SAL kicked him out the window for trying to sell Johnny cookies :smile: that was so wrong