Please vote and help this Muppeteer :)

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Hi Muppet fans,
Some of you may know of me. I've been working on Henson and Muppet projects for 34 years now, so you'll know my work at least. Well I'm reviving an old puppet character I love and want to start him out in a short film.

The thing is, I need your help. Just a minute to vote gets you a free download when it's finished and a chance to appear in it via a "video selfie"! I'm currently in second place for popular vote but we only have until Sunday to make this happen.

If you like you can even vote using up to five emails once a day. With you guys behind me I know my project can get first place!

You can watch the promo movie and vote here:

https://www.themusicbed.com/projectfilmsupply/stories/798/diddley-sqots-earth-encounter

After you have voted feel free to email me at: info@quinnzonestudios.com to get on the download list.

So there ya go! A vote gets you a free puppet movie and an appearance in the finished product!

Thanks for your time and I wish you all joy and laughter!

Mike Quinn

muppetperson

Reaction score
I gave you 4 votes. The vote button only seems to work once, so to use it again, I closed the link and then opened it up again. Good luck.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
I gave you 4 votes. The vote button only seems to work once, so to use it again, I closed the link and then opened it up again. Good luck.
Gosh thank you so much!!! It's going to be a close race so friends like you really do make a difference! :big_grin: