PLEASE look at this Muppet Thread !!!!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Just so you all know, from time-to-time folks from Disney/Muppets, Jim Henson Company, and Sesame Workshop do read these message boards. They don't post. Employees and performers have both been urged not to post on the message boards. But, because they DO read the boards, it is the reason I ask constantly that there be no negativity, no useless posts, and no arguing/flaming on the boards because we don't want to give a bad impression of the fans or of the message boards, and they won't know what we want or think if we run them away.

Wonder why they're urged not to post here? I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear from them.

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
Well, it may be because it's unproffesional, or their posting here will cause them to be flooded by posts and questions and things like that. It may also be a security measure to keep things from being leaked to the public before we're supposed to know them.

Luke

Reaction score
I would guess the basic reason is they are under contract and if you are contracted to these companies part of what you agree is that you won't speak publicly about them or their work without permission.

Generally we've had people post who have either left Henson or just freelance with them.