PLEASE look at this Muppet Thread !!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok since Im going to be getting a lot of people to write letters to disney i though i would start another thread. I would like to ask anyone who views this thread to post on it, wherether your going to write a letter or not.
All you have to do is post "Yes i will write a letter" then i will pm or e mail you with more details. It's time we muppet fans uite.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes i will write a letter

I already did but i wanted to be the frist on the list.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thanks for posting i apperate that you at least posted.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
look i understand people think that this wont work, but i have three little words FRAGLE ROCK DVDs, and that was internet pation just think what reall handwriten letters can do.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There's already another such thread why are you starting another one?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I'll write a letter, Dwayne. It might take me a few days, but I'll write one. Hope others will too. And mikebennidict, I think Dwayne is simply trying to raise more awareness, since not that many people posted on the other thread (which, by the way people, you can find here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=31515)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes it is to get a head count of who is and isnt going to write letters. two so far me and one other person. come on you muppet fans complain all the time well stand up.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just so you all know, from time-to-time folks from Disney/Muppets, Jim Henson Company, and Sesame Workshop do read these message boards. They don't post. Employees and performers have both been urged not to post on the message boards. But, because they DO read the boards, it is the reason I ask constantly that there be no negativity, no useless posts, and no arguing/flaming on the boards because we don't want to give a bad impression of the fans or of the message boards, and they won't know what we want or think if we run them away.