Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Isn't it great that most of the requests on this "wish-list" thread have actually been granted in The Muppets?
Yeah... to the point where everyone wants them to bring back the NEW characters. I tell yah, I loved that movie, but it needed to be at least 8 hours longer in run time to get all the characters on screen a satisfiable duration. I'm sure the film makers would love that too... not so much the film companies and Disney.

When we do get another project, I also want to see classic TMS Pigs in Space again. We got Link recast, we got Strangepork recast (though David Rudman performed him a couple times in "You're the director"). I agree... Deep Dish Nine was very unsatisfying a segment. Of course, all the pig based sketches were... though it was fun to see Strangepork as a special guest in on Bay of Pigs Watch. I really hope we'd see some of the bigger name classic segments in a new show. Muppet Labs and Swedish Chef are probably a given...

But next project, DEFINITELY give the Electric Mayhem a full musical number where they sing the entire thing. Other than "Pictures in my Head" the closest thing was NapTime from MWO...

blackaerin

Reaction score
Nigel, Digit (In this day and age, I can see him being really comfortable with producing digital music and remixes, a genre which so far none of the musical Muppets have approached yet, as well as technician), Pops, Mildred, Hilda, and George the Janitor.
I'm pretty sure it's possible to make a comic duo out of George and Beuregard, the crotchety senior janitor who's brought in to keep Beu from running amuck and Beu trying to make his janitor mentor proud. It'd give Beu a character defining goal and a stable straight man to bounce off of.

Give back Mahna Mahna's blinking mechanism. I don't know whether the new puppet is incapable of blinking or Bill just hasn't gone around to making the puppet blink, but i feel it's crucial for Mahna Mahna's character to retain his blinking.