Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW I'd also like to thank you for the couple of parts in which you really contributed Caroline. Your ideas for the extra-nervous piggy and the vigorous belting out of the song when the last piggy didn't fall really inspired me to think hard about the whole concept.
We really do make an excellent team. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww! You're very welcome, Marty. I'm really glad I could help inspire you! And with such an awesome result, too.
Aww yeah, we do make a great team! :smile: Much to the delight of many of our readers here, I'm sure, hehe! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Come to think of it I wonder what any of the surviving muppeteer team would think of this entire thread. Let alone our latest accomplishment. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, I bet they'd have some fun reading this thread! Probably think we're a little craaazy! :wink: But I think they'd love the creativity and the ideas flowing 'round here!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I can still easily imagine Karen Prell as Leader, Kathy Mullen as middle and Louise Gold as nervous on the end performing our "remake" with no problems at all. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, ditto! Especially Karen as the Leader... I can imagine her having so much fun doing all those emotions.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You'll have to print the latest posts out and show them to your cousin sometime Caroline. I'd love to find out how she likes what we came up with. Could be something else to add to our thread here. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's so long as she wouldn't mind what she says being mentioned in here of course. She probably wouldn't, but only if she doesn't mind.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh ok, I could do that. I will when I get the chance. She did like this crazy sketch when she saw it, so I think seeing all these different ideas would be entertaining for her!