Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
And you're right, since they probably just assumed that their buddy had slipped on loose rocks, they never would've thought to look for anything biting through the rope and/or pushing them down the mountain. And then you're right, the goat did take advantage of the last one's feeling of comfort and victory and everything when he pushed the big ol' boulder into him.

Maaaan, I think that evil goat's smarter than we give him credit for! :wink:
Well since he pushed not just one boulder into the last one but two, do you suppose it could be said that the goat may have been sneaky at the start of the sketch, but then he was getting bolder and bolder?
:big_grin: :wink: Wocka wocka as Fozzie would say

Skye

Reaction score
Ha.... oh my gosh! :stick_out_tongue: "Wocka, wocka" indeed! :wink:

I don't know actually... perhaps the goat was getting bolder and bolder, and he loved being that way, too! I guess that last piggy just had to learn to roll with it! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well maybe a psychic could have told him when you go happy wandering today you'll have a smashing time and your friends will be head over heels as well.

Sounds great at first doesn't it? Too bad he didn't know how to properly interpret it. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh, oh yeah! :big_grin: Sometimes you gotta learn to read between the lines with those psychic readings. But you know, she made a mistake... she never did tell him to watch his step! :wink: That would've told him to watch out!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Technically though that would have been misleading. Wouldn't watch your step imply just simple loose rocks? Maybe she was a partner in the goat's assasination contract for the Big, Bad Wolf.

Anyway perhaps the end piggy had nagging doubts about the interpretation so he may have been slightly nervous but endeavouring to watch his own step. Never dreaming just what exactly it really meant. :big_grin:

Let this be a serious lesson. Trust in God. Not in psychic readings. They really are dangerously misleading.

Skye

Reaction score
Not necessarily because if he was focusing on "watching his step," he would be looking downwards a little more and watching very carefully ahead of him so there would be more of a chance that he could see the goat, or at least see the boulder coming and try to get out of the way in time! Or ya know... something like that! :wink:

That's very true... perhaps his intuition was telling him to be careful. Smart piggy! :wink:

That's very true, also. They certainly can be misleading.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not altogether certain that there would have even been room, let alone time, for the piggy or piggies to get out of the way of those big boulders.
They did seem to take up all the space at the end of the sketch, didn't they? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, I know... I'm just too optimistic. I like to think they would've found a way. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well in the end they found the best possible way to survive. Just by being Muppets in themselves. Like I've pointed out before Muppets can survive anything. :smile: :wink: