Pig songs

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Let's see if we can start a list:

Carbon Paper (in the Leo Sayer ep) - Annie Sue
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend - Carol Burnett (Annie Sue is in the background)
Doe Ray Mi - Annie Sue was among the bunch of muppets singing it.
Hawaiin War Chant
I'm A WOMAN - Raquel Walsh and Miss Piggy
Mad About The Frog - Miss Piggy
Pig Calypso - Piggy et al (inc Annie Sue)
The Rhyming Song - Link and Annie Sue were both in it
Tico Tico - Annie Sue
Waiting At The Church - Miss Piggy
We Got Us - Miss Piggy and Annie Sue were both involved

Hope that helps

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My mother loves the Viking pigs doing "In the Navy." She says she nearly died laughing the first time she saw it...and I get quite a few cackles out of it, too. I think the writers liked having the pigs engaging in evil, tyrannical (but screamingly silly) acts.

In fact, I find the opening long shot of the ship with the pigs in their Viking helmets to be hysterically funny. Don't ask me why.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Tony Bennett and the Dixie Chicks also did "Lullaby Of Broadway".

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
tutter_fan said:
Got a question about Lydia. Did she she ever talk?
In honest answer to your question tutter fan, Lydia never spoke at all during her appearance in the Connie Stevens episode. And I don't believe she ever re-appeared at all, so no, she never talked.
She would easily stick out like a sore thumb among all the other pigs having realistic-looking trotters instead of human hands.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE "In the Navy" and "the Happy Wanderer"! Those are some hilarious songs. The pigs are really fun to watch in general.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I particularly liked the In The Navy bit as well, but even better was when the Pigs sang Macho Man along with Gonzo and some afro-wig sporting chickens from the Victor Borge episode...remember that one?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I love the "Don Giovanni" number from the Nureyev episode, with Link and Piggy trying to upstage each other. Then a giant magnet comes down, and lifts them off the stage! Classic!:smile: