Pictures of your collections

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Hi!

I think it would be fun to se pictures of your collections!
Here are a few of my things. More pic will come in the following weeks, but its a beginning. (look at my "hompage")

I dont collect Muppets but I found a few home and I put up pic os them as well if anybody wanted to see.

Anyone else?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of Fraggle Rock stuff right now. Just Happy Meal toys. Right now on Ebay I'm bidding on the Fraggle Rock Happy Meal boxes and a red hat Doozer plush, which I hope I win both of them. I know you snoffan see them, but for anyone esle who wants to see my Muppet collection pics are right here.
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=388095#post388095

Hope some people will look, thanks a lot. :wink: :excited:

I just found out that I did win these Happy Meal boxes. Sweet that would be a great addition for my collection.

Oh and I love thoes PVCs figures of Fraggle Rock and Rowlf you have snoffan, thoes are really cool. I also notice thoes tiny plush (did thoes came from Happy Meals) of Rizzo, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Sam. Sam looks ok, but (don't take this the worng way) the ones of Rizzo, Fozzie and Gonzo are really ugly lol. But even though they are, I would still buy them.

Snoffsan

Reaction score
You have a lot of mice muppet things! I just love the cookiemonster! But as I said I dont collect stuff of the muppets. The things I have with them are stuff I found from when I was I child or bought for my kids. And yes those tiny plush of the muppets came from Happy meal here in sweden.

I actually dont think that there are the same things here in sweden in happy meal as there are in USA. For example those mcdonalds toys of the fraggles you cant find here in sweden becouse they were never sold here.

Oh and congrats of the winning of the mcdonalds boxes! Im bidding on a few things my self rigth now that im hoping to win!

If you are interessted of buying those mcdonalds toys of the muppets, just let me know. I dont collect them as I said. If Im looking around a little I think I can find the rest of the gang as well....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hello

Yeah I know thoes Happy Meal toys were never in the US. I just remember seeing something about them on the net.

Which Cookie Monster in my collection are you talking about?

I would like to buy some of thoes plushs from the Happy Meals, but do you have any that are still in their packages. If so let me know, thanks.:wink:

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I think the Cookie Monster is cute in every way. Im actually married to one! :smile: Thats why I have a few things with the cookie monster. And I think all of your stuff with him is just so cool. Its not that easy to find here in sweden.

I think I have some of the muppets from mcdonalds still in their packages. I will look.

Oh Im so glad right now becouse I just got the hold of a Butterick pattern of red and gobo!!!! Now I will make a few of them for my girls. They will be so happy!!!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks for looking for the McDonalds toys still in their packages, I really appratate that.

That's cool you found that, hope that you have fun with it and I hope that your twins enjoy that.

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I found Miss piggy, sam and rizzo(the rat) in plastic. I think I can get the hold of the others also if I try a little. But then I would know what you would like to pay for them.....

And yes, its so cool that I found the pattern! It will be so fun to make the dolls. Then maybe I will sell the pattern becouse as I understand there are a lot of collectors that would like to have it? I just want to make the dolls!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Snoffsan said:
I found Miss piggy, sam and rizzo(the rat) in plastic. I think I can get the hold of the others also if I try a little. But then I would know what you would like to pay for them.....
I'll go ahead and send a private message talking about price. I'm without a doubt want the Sam the Eagle one, becuae I have to have more Sam stuff in my collection. But I might just want all that you found. :wink: I love collecting Muppet Stuff.

JJandJanice

Reaction score