Pictures in My Head lyrics

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
I think this song is sweet and sad but I do love it
Actually sitting here working it out on the piano here, it's so up there with Bein' Green and The Rainbow Connection. You really feel for Kermit, and the way he can't even look at Miss Piggy's picture, heartbreaking!!! :-( x

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
Actually sitting here working it out on my piano here at the min, it's so up there with Bein' Green and The Rainbow Connection. You really feel for Kermit, and the way he can't even look at Miss Piggy's picture, heartbreaking!!! :-( x
Did you see the video of Bret and Kermit singing Life's a Happy Song together??? Bret McKenzie rules, The Muppets and The Conchords together, a match made in Heaven!!! :smile: x

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
Actually sitting here working it out on the piano here, it's so up there with Bein' Green and The Rainbow Connection. You really feel for Kermit, and the way he can't even look at Miss Piggy's picture, heartbreaking!!! :-( x

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
Just listening to Gonzo The GREAT eating a rubber tyre to the tune of the Flight of the Bumblebee here, such hippy dippies as they say in the movie, Jim Henson still rules!!!! Having a Me Party here now!!! :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I did not see the muppets last weekend, but I will be seeing it for the first time on monday! Woo hoo!! Jimmy 40, my dad grew up on the muppet show and loved Statler and Waldorf!:sleep::boo: While I'm only 14, I still awtch the shows and still share the laughs. I think Jim would have been proud of his Legacy!:jim:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I squealed so loud when they said Muppet or Man won the Oscar! Then I died laughing at Kermit and Miss Piggy! Never gets old.:smile: