Pics from Behind the Scenes at The Muppet Movie

janicerulz

Reaction score
I haven't been on the message board in ages (having kids can do that to you!), but I got an e-mail about this thread and just had to post that this is INCREDIBLE! I grew up back in the day before home video when you had to see the movie in the theater. I saw the MM at least 50 times (no lie). Thank you so much for these additions to my own fantastic memories of that movie.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
This has to be one the coolest things I have seen in years! Thank you so much Bruce for sharing. I too, would love to hear more about your experience while working on the film. I love behind-the-scenes stuff. Bad camera maybe, but you got some incredible and priceless shots at such a pivotal time for the Muppets!

hoopless

Reaction score
These pictures are so great. Thank you for sharing them with us all. It must have been an incredible film to work on. May I ask what your job was for it? Out of sheer curiosity.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow! Such a wonderful collection of photos here. Imagine- to be there on the set of The Muppet Movie watching the magic come to life! Awesome!:smile::big_grin::cool:

Vincent L

Reaction score
So that's how they did the rainbow. Thanks for the shot!

Batman4oz

Reaction score
Well....I'm Back! I found something Else that has been packed away since my Muppet Experience--The Storyboard for The Finale!!
I have made a little video with it...here is the link:

Bruce Wayne
^^X^^

Batman4oz

Reaction score
And, I don't remember if I mentioned the Second video of on-set pictures that I posted, after finding a couple of other shots that weren't in the first one...

Bruce Wayne
^^X^^