Phil and the Gluvets on Britain's Got Talent

wes

Reaction score
Im so proud one of MuppetCentrals own:cry: :smile:

Chere's I hope you make it all the way!

Onath

Reaction score
Hey Phil,

You got to let us know if they put up more clips of you guys.

I have a quick question on your stage. It looks absolutely beautiful are you guys kneeling or standing with the puppets over your head while you perform or are you standing behind a curtain with your arms bent with the puppet infront of you?

In any case best of luck again.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
we work with the puppets in front of us whilst stood up and we can see through the black screen it works a treat.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love this...wow! Congrat's Lab Rat. Really really neat performance. I haven't seen it all, just the clip you linked. Amazingly good though! Can't wait to see more of you.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Thanks i'm glad you like it thats all they have showed so far there may be more soon.

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Thought I'd rebump this thread after watching tonight's repeat of 'Britain's Got Talent' on ITV2

Well done to Lab Rat for getting past the first audition but unfortunately didn't make it to the next round. Well done mate, lost cause you really are, such a shame puppets aren't ranked as highly as they once were.

All the best for the future

ShiveringCactus

Reaction score
Oh man, haven't been on here for a while and look what I missed!

Great clip, Lab Rat! and well done to you guys for getting as far as you did. It's a real shame you didn't make it to the next round.

Deb.