Performing with Dr. "Patch" Adams

Rymoore21

Reaction score
Hello!

Every year, the famous clown doctor, Patch Adams travels overseas with a group of clowns to bring laughter to people in third world countries and oppressed areas. I have been communicating with him for a couple of months now about combining my puppetry with my profession which is Nursing. Out of nowhere, I received a call from him last Saturday (and I was star-struck). We discussed puppetry in healthcare and he invited me to go on one of these trips. They typically only take around 35 clowns and there is an application process. To receive a phone call invite is an amazing thing. He invited me to Russia but I cannot attend due to my school schedule so I am planning on going to Belen, Peru instead. The downside to all of this is that it will cost me around $5,000 which I do not have. I have created a GoFundMe.com account and have raised $120 since last Sunday. Please consider donating whatever you can. If you cannot donate, please share this on your social media site(s). To read more about the situation in Belen, hear a voicemail from Patch to me, and donate, click here.

Thanks so much for your support.

Warmly,

Ryan Moore