PBS KIDS

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know what's going on with the PBS Kids website. I'm working now so I can't watch SS on PBS when it's on, so I'm trying to watch it at the website. Trouble is when I click on 'watch full episodes' to find the new ones, the screen gets greyed out. Anyone know what's going on there? It was working fine yesterday.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know what's going on with the PBS Kids website. I'm working now so I can't watch SS on PBS when it's on, so I'm trying to watch it at the website. Trouble is when I click on 'watch full episodes' to find the new ones, the screen gets greyed out. Anyone know what's going on there? It was working fine yesterday.
I'm on the PBS Kids website right now to test it out and it’s working just fine for me.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. It must be my computer then for some reason or other. I'll have to try it somewhere else.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No problem. I'm on my phone’s browser which is Safari and it works on there, but I haven’t tried it on my computer yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No problem. I'm on my phone’s browser which is Safari and it works on there, but I haven’t tried it on my computer yet.
Okay, well you gave me some more information there anyway. I've tried it on Google Chrome and Mozilla and it doesn't work on either of those. Maybe it would work on Safari, but I don't think I have access to that. I'll have to keep playing around and see what I can do.
I'm also trying on Internet Explorer and I'm not getting anything there either.

DatH

Reaction score
The video players suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck for the sites
Cyberchase's for their own web page in particular is insipid. Inconsistent video quality too for S1-7

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Okay, well you gave me some more information there anyway. I've tried it on Google Chrome and Mozilla and it doesn't work on either of those. Maybe it would work on Safari, but I don't think I have access to that. I'll have to keep playing around and see what I can do.
I'm also trying on Internet Explorer and I'm not getting anything there either.
I think you got a virus on your computer, I just used chrome and it's fine.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You may have to look into getting a new computer.
Yeah. Mine is kind of old. The good news is I was finally able to get in another way. Rather than clicking on 'watch full episodes' like I was before, I was able to click on the 'video' section and find full SS episodes. The trouble there is you have to keep clicking until you find the one you're looking for. Plus I notice the season 50 eps on PBS kids have the video so small I don't see the production number, so I sort of have to fast forward a bit to see if it's one I've seen. It's a pain in the butt. I might need to just figure out how to watch the HBO versions of each ep online. That might be easier.